At we believe clients should be heard and we are here to listen!  You have a right to raise questions or concerns about the safety/services you receive or even just let us know if someone is doing a good job.  If you have a concern it is generally best for you to first discuss the issue with the staff person providing the services.  The program director is also available to discuss these questions and concerns with you.

 We understand there are times when you may not want to bring your concerns to the staff or program director at the site you are receiving services, or you may have brought it to the attention of the staff and program director and not received a satisfactory response.'s desire is to treat your concerns with respect and to ensure your concerns are addressed. If you have a compliment, concern, complaint or grievance about the services or treatment you have received and do not wish to speak with staff or the program director, you may speak with the Regional Grievance/Compliance Coordinator. The coordinator can be reached toll-free at 1-855-727-8701 or by mail at 1351 Newtown Pike, Lexington, Kentucky 40511-1277. After you contact the Regional Grievance/Compliance Coordinator, they will talk with you and will assist in resolving your problems and concerns.  If a satisfactory resolution cannot be reached, you may appeal to the President/CEO, and if still not satisfied, to the Board of Directors. Their contact information is available on  

If you have concerns regarding the services or treatment you are receiving, and do not wish to take the above steps, you may contact the Cabinet for Health Services Ombudsman. The Ombudsman can be reached by telephone at (502) 564-5497 or you may write at 275 East Main Street, Mail Stop 1 ED, Frankfort, Kentucky 40621. You may also contact Joint Commission at 1-800-994-6610 or

Untitled 1 Our Company

1351 Newtown Pike
Lexington, KY 40511-1277
859.255.4866 (fax)


 twitter  fb